Singing Bowl Healing or Sound Healing is the application of Healing frequencies to the physical and subtle energy fields around the body. These healing or therapeutic frequencies and sounds are delivered via, live sound therapy sessions, the Voice, vocal Overtone Singing and a variety of sound healing tools such as Tuning forks, Tibetan singing bowls, quartz crystal bowls.
You will learn:
- The ability to facilitate therapeutic sound sessions, skillfully utilizing various modalities and techniques, in both one-to-one and group settings
- A strong fundamental understanding of musical terms and sound concepts upon which all sound healing modalities are based
- Expanded awareness and perception through a deep study of listening
- Discernment and appreciation of the experience of silence
- A grounded understanding of how sound can induce meditative and trance states
- A firm grasp of scientific principles that explain the nature of sound and its effects on the human organism