INTERNATIONAL CERTIFIED WORKSHOP
SUJOK LEVEL- 1 & 2
About the workshop
Su means ‘hand’ and Jok means ‘foot’. Prof. Park Jae Woo from Korea is the founder of this therapy.This therapy treats all physical, mental and emotional diseases by stimulating points on palm and foot through colour, magnets, seeds, needles, laser, moxa is called Su-Jok Therapy.Therapy is capable of treating all diseases, to name some like gastritis, anxiety, depression, allergies, insomnia etc. As well as very effective for metabolic disorders like diabetes, high blood pressure, hyper thyroid, hypo thyroid, asthma, psoriasis, arthritis etc.Su – Jok is easy to learn, highly effective, safe, simple application, drugless, no side-effects, attracting practitioners across the world, from different fields of study
Why learn Su-jok?
"This method is universal. Since the therapy is natural and curing only the natural forces in and around the body. It is also one of the safest therapies ever known. Founded by Professor Park Jae Woo.
1. Introduction to Su-Jok Therapy.
2. History of Su-Jok Therapy.
3. Introduction to Correspondence System.
4. Re Presentation of Correspondence System in Hand and Foot.
5. Principle on Which Correspondence System Work.
6. Understanding the Similarities of Body with Hand and Foot.
7. Systematically Projection of Body Organs, Internal Organs, Extremities, Endocrine Gland Etc In Hand And Foot.
8. Dual Correspondence System of Legs(head)- check it out.
9. Three Level Correspondence Systems.(insect system).
10. Partial Correspondence System.
11. Techniques of Stimulation.
12. Methods of Treatment.
13. Five Step Treatment Method.
14. Procedure of Treatment. (Therapeutic points)
15. Treatment Through:-
17. Treatment of Common Disorders of:-
- Sujok Ki Therapy – An objective way of treatment intended for regulation of the quantity of energy flow.
- The rules of Yin-Yang and Homo-Hetro, their comparative description.
- The theory of Triorign. Brief description of Hetero, Homo, Neutro and Neuto forces.
- The idea of energy system from Triorign Model point of view.
- The theory of Six Energies. Manifestation of Sic Energies in nature.
- Yin-Yang meridians of the body and it”s connection with hollow and dense organs.
- The brain and spinal cord meridians, their functions, the reason for changing their traditional names.
- Meridian names used in Su Jok Therapy.
- General ideas topography of the meridians in the body.
- Energy circulation in the meridians.
- The idea of the energy state of meridians: excess and deficiency of energy (quantitative energy disorder).
- Energy disorder diagnostics based on localization of pathology process (according to meridian location)
- Diagnostics based on meridian’s time of activity.
- Byol-meridians, their topology, energy flow directions.
- Two types of corporal meridians projections on standard correspondence system (axial energy lines and direct transfer of corporal meridians on the hand), their differences.
- Principals of Sujok Ki Therapy by meridians, Magneto therapy.
- Types of magnets. Basic idea of magnets. Rules of magnet applications.
- Tonification and sedation as the basic methods of influence on the energy state of meridians and byol-meridians.
- Application diagnostic.
- Using magnetic qualities of fingers for diagnostics.
- Finger Sujok Ki therapy.
- Algorithm of applying Sujok Ki therapy using individual byol-meridians.
- The idea of muscle-tendon meridian, Muscle diagnostics, application technique, practicing muscle diagnostics skills.
- Diagnostics by spiritual points.
- Six Energies in physiology.
- Symptomatic diagnostics of Six Energies (brief).
- The law of the five elements.
- The function of the law of the five elements – function connections between energies. Principles of meridian selection for applying a treatment according to the functions of law of the five elements.
- The map of the hand.
- Axial relations between Six Elements – fundamental connections between the energies.
- Two types of Six Energies circulation in meridians (structure and functional).
- Choosing a meridian for treatment according to examined diagnostics approaches.
- Specific features of Governor meridian and conception meridian, their functions and energy flow directions.
- Ways of applying treatment using Governor meridian and Conception meridian.
- Long meridians and byol- meridians, their topography, diagnostics of affection.
- Energy lines of endocrine glands and long meridians on the thumb.
- Practicing meridian Sujok Ki therapy.
- Techniques of treatment using body meridian, byol-meridians and long byol-meridians.
- Clinical example of analysing an illness using regional, symptomatic, muscles and application diagnostics, Demonstration of methods efficiency.
- Applying different techniques and instruments using Sujok Ki therapy by meridians:
- Acupuncture, moxibustion, seed therapy, colour and tight-therapy.
- Light stimulators.
Last date of registration:- 18 June 2018
If registered for both then Rs 15,000/-
Place: C-32,Aatmiya complex, opp. Riddhi-Siddhi hall, T. P. 13,chhani road, Vadodara.
About the facilitator - Dr. Reshma Suryavanshi
Dr. Reshma Suryavanshi an M.D in Alternative Medicine and an expert of Su-jok, Acupressure, Acupuncture, Magnet therapy, Colour therapy, Seed therapy, Cupping therapy, Reflexology. She has been in this field over 15 years with several success stories. She is proficient in Astrology. She has multi-facet personality, who also becomes an approved Yoga teacher, personally blessed by, Yoga Guru Shri. Baba Ramdevji. She is well known globally as a certified fellow for Sam Won Gong and Sam Won Dong, by Sir. Minchul Park, son of Sir Prof. Park Jae Woo (Founder of Su-Jok therapy). She is an authorized lecturer for Sujok therapy from International Sujok Association (ISA). She successfully runs her training academy with highly successful career oriented courses. By enlarge most of the students passed from her institute are professionally settled. Apart from treatment through Acupressure, Acupuncture and Su-jok , she leaves no stone unturned to heal her patients by even using holistic modules of treatment like Reiki , therapies like Crystal, Gem, Rudraksha, Astrology and Numerology.