About The Facilitator: Colonel Aalok Sood
• The First International Master Trainer
• Expert on Human Psychology and Behaviours
• Empowering Leadership and Fire-Walk Instructor (US)
• Writer, Author, Human Curator, Transformer, and Facilitator
• Key Note, Motivational and Inspirational Speaker, Spiritual Therapist
• Associate Life and Business Coach, Strategic Thinking and Decision Making
• Consultant Human Resource/Capital Visiting Faculty to Management Institutions and International HR Professionals Consulting, Leadership, Learning and Development Aalok is an International Master Trainer and a Level Four Directive Communication (DC) Psychology International Certified Human Capital Facilitator. He is the National and Asia Pacific Regional Head, DC International. The accreditations are from the American Institute of Business Psychology (AIOBP). He has trained the most essential commodity, “the HR”, in the Corporate Sector and Educational Institutions; in Management Techniques pertaining to HRM, HRD, OD, OB, L&D, Strategic Thinking and Decision Making, Leadership, Team Building and Bonding, Communication, Management of Change, Energy, Attention, Anger, Time, Conflict, Negotiations and Motivation, Achieving Results, Self Awareness for a Proficient You, Recruitment, Retention, Succession, and Culture Evolution. He excels in transforming and moulding executives through weaving of Spiritual Quotient (SQ), Intelligence Quotient (IQ), and Emotional Quotient (EQ). His strength lies in the programmes being addressed at the Sub-Conscious Level and also, their being experiential and much activity based delivery. He excels in PDP and FDP Programmes for the students and staff, respectively. He is a qualified certified Fire-Walk Instructor from the US of A. Aalok is a friend, Coach, Mentor, Counsellor to many who have reposed faith in his abilities to transform many a lives that have come in contact with him. He believes in Better performances through Facilitation, Coaching, Mentoring and Counselling. He, as an International Master Trainer has to his credit Fourteen Train the Trainer (TTT) Programmes, twelve held in India and the two others in Cairo, Egypt and Bali, Indonesia. He has a strong base with the corporate houses in training their executives and management towards their well-being and proficiency. He also conducts “Business Etiquettes and Technical Business Writing Skills” Workshops for Executives, both in India and abroad. Aalok is a prolific writer and apart from India, he has articles in HR Business Africa Magazine of Lusaka, Zambia and also has a column with the Asian Tribune, Canada for the last two years. He has published his first book, “108 Soft Morning Musings” in 2013 and has a target of giving two more books to the environment in the year 2017-18.
He is ‘Bilingual’ and can speak and interact in English, Hindi (with Urdu mix) and Punjabi, a local language of India. He is a Motivational, Inspirational Speaker of International repute. Visiting Faculty Management Aalok is a visiting Faculty to Institute of Applied Manpower and Research (IAMR); NDIM; MITID, Pune and NIT, New Delhi, India for the interactions with the HR Professionals from Developing Countries around the Globe and also the B School products. The consultation undertaken is for Management of the Human Capital in the organisations for all aspects of HR for the Short, Diploma, Graduate and the Post Graduate Courses. He has been a visiting Facilitator to Career Launcher and IMPACT where-in he has groomed a large number of candidates in PD, PI, GD, GT, and Presentation Skills for the B Schools, IAS, IPS, Merchant Navy, and Defence Forces.
Copyright © 2017
All rights reserved by Barkatt
Designed by Barkatt