What are “The Bars”?
The Bars are a series of 32 points on the head, which when lightly touched release old energies stuck in the brain and the body, allowing for tremendous and easy change.
What does a Bars session do?
The Bars takes all the considerations, thoughts, feelings, emotions, decisions, judgments, and beliefs from any lifetime, that are electrically stored in the brain and releases them. This release occurs when the bars are touched; it allows that stored junk to be released.
Similar to when the lights go out in your house and you flip the circuit breaker or trip switch so the lights come on: having your bars done allows your lights to come on. The energy of the universe becomes available to you and this often results in more peace, ease, joy and glory in life.
Several doctors who are experts in biofeedback have reported changes in their brain waves, going from beta to much more relaxed theta waves in the course of a one hour session. Luckily for us, Access has known for years that the Bars change the electrical function of the brain.
What can you expect after receiving the Bars?
Every Bars session is different. The worst that can happen after a Bars session is you feel as relaxed as if you had received a great massage. The best that can happen is your whole life can change.
Among the most commonly reported effects are: an increased sense of peace and ease, being less reactive to situations which might have upset you in the past, more restful and deep sleep, feeling that whatever was upsetting before the session doesn’t matter any more.
How long does the effect of a Bars session last?
Once you have your Bars done, the Bars “run” or continue to release stuck energy forever. Every time you have it done after that, the effect becomes more dynamic.
The most dramatic effects tend to be noticed within 3-4 weeks of the session.
How often should you have your Bars done?
This is entirely up to you. How good would you like to feel? How easy would you like your life to be?
Some Bars facilitators wonder why we don’t all do it every day! Most like to have their bars run at least once a week, or whenever they feel stressed, cranky, or out of sorts with how their lives are going. After any kind of major shock or trauma or energetic shift of any kind is another time to consider having your bars done.
Who can benefit from having their Bars done?
Everyone who is willing to lie still for it!Some people may not value the experience of relaxation and consider it a waste of time and other people who have an interest in changing and improving their lives may be keener. We recommend concentrating your “bars running” efforts on the latter of these, who also tend to fit into the 47% of the population mentioned previously.
1. Exercise - Find an exercise you enjoy and start doing it regularly.
2. Be grateful - Stop to think about the things you have going for you and appreciate them.
3. Get plenty of sleep - Sleep is regenerative for your body. The more sleep you get the better you will perform the next day.
4. Breathe deeply - Whenever you think about it stop and take a deep breath. Over time this will become a healthy habit.
5. Install a shower filter - Chlorine is a poison. You don't want to inhale it or absorb it through your skin while showering.
6. Ground yourself - Literally. Plant your bare feet on the earth as often as possible.
7. Eat organic - Chemicals are killing pests on the crops. They are not good for you either.
8. Do more yoga - Great for the body and mind. Mind Body Green readers know the importance of this.
9. Smile more - It feels great :)
10. Spend more time with loved ones - In our busy lives we need to make time for the people who matter to us most.
11. Live your passion - Do more of what you love.
12. Meditate - Set some time aside each day to rest your mind.
13. Drink clean water - Get a filtration system for your drinking water. Fluoride is not good for your body.
14. Get outdoors more - Go for a hike and enjoy nature.
15. Eat plenty of greens - Dark leafy greens are rich in vitamins, minerals and chlorophyll. They help alkalize the body.
Access Bars® is the very core of Access Consciousness®. It was developed by the founder Gary Douglas, and is a process allows your body to process and receive the changes you are choosing with ease.
Access Bars® are 32 points on your head which, when gently touched, effortlessly and easily release anything that doesn’t allow you to receive. These points contain all the thoughts, ideas, beliefs, emotions, and considerations you have stored in any lifetime. This is a possibility for you to let go of everything!
Each Bars session can release 5-10 thousand years of limitations in the area of your life that corresponds with the specific Bar being touched. This is an incredibly nurturing and relaxing process, undoing limitation in all aspects of your life that you are willing to change! How much of your life do you spend doing rather than receiving? You could have everything you desire (and then some!) if you are willing to receive lots more and maybe do a little less! Learning The Bars will allow this and so much more to show up for you..
Today the Bars has assisted thousands of people change many aspects of their body and their life including sleep, health and weight, money, sex and relationships, anxiety, stress and so much more.
For more details please visit: http://www.bars.accessconsciousness.com/
A Positive Attitude Leads to Success and Happiness.
A positive attitude helps you cope more easily with the daily affairs of life. It brings optimism into your life, and makes it easier to avoid worries and negative thinking. If you adopt it as a way of life, it would bring constructive changes into your life, and makes them happier, brighter and more successful.
With a positive attitude you see the bright side of life, become optimistic, and expect the best to happen. It is certainly a state of mind that is well worth developing.
Positive attitude manifests in the following ways:
· Positive thinking.
· Constructive thinking.
· Creative thinking.
· Motivation and energy to do things and accomplish goals.
· An attitude of happiness.
A positive frame of mind can help you in many ways, such as:
· Expecting success and not failure.
· Making you feel inspired.
· It gives you the strength not to give up, if you encounter obstacles on your way.
· It makes you look at failure and problems as blessings in disguise.
· Believing in yourself and in your abilities.>
· Enables you to show self-esteem and confidence.
· You look for solutions, instead of dwelling on problems.
· You see and recognize opportunities.
A positive attitude leads to happiness and success and can change your whole life. If you look at the bright side of life, your whole life becomes filled with light. This light affects not only you and the way you look at the world, but it also affects your environment and the people around you.
If this attitude is strong enough, it becomes contagious. It's as if you radiate light around you.
Simple Tips for Developing a Positive Attitude:
1. Choose to be happy. Yes, it is a matter of choice. When negative thoughts enter your mind, just refuse to look at them, doing your best to substitute them with happy thoughts
2. Look at the bright side of life. It's a matter of choice and repeated attempts.
3. Choose to be optimistic.
4. Find reasons to smile more often. You can find such reasons, if you search for them.
5. Have faith in yourself, and believe that the Universe can help you.
6. Associate yourself with happy people.
7. Read inspiring stories.
8. Read inspiring quotes.
9. Repeat affirmations that inspire and motivate you.
10. Visualize only what you want to happen, not what you don't want.
11. Learn to master your thoughts